The Rigene Project Challenges, Goals and Principles
The Rigene Project is based on four sets of principles and goals: the Earth Charter, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (SDGs - Agenda 2030), the Global Enaction Manifesto and The Holistic Encyclopedia. These are frameworks that promote environmental protection, human rights, social justice, and peace. The project also has its own parameters such as the Universal Fundamental Code and the TFTpsp (TFT Problem Solving Parameters) that guide the development and application of technology for planetary regeneration.The project focuses on developing a Bioquantum Blockchain Platform Design to address the challenges faced by the planet.
The project's alignment with the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals suggests that the project is aimed at tackling various challenges related to poverty, hunger, health, education, gender equality, clean water and sanitation, affordable and clean energy, decent work and economic growth, industry, innovation and infrastructure, reduced inequalities, sustainable cities and communities, responsible consumption and production, climate action, life below water, life on land, peace, justice and strong institutions.
The Rigene Project is also actively collaborating with other organizations and individuals to achieve their goals. The project aims to achieve these goals through innovation and technology, with a focus on the Bioquantum Blockchain Platform Design.
Some of the main challenges and goals the Rigene Project focuses on to achieve the Earth Charter goals, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations, the Global Enaction Manifesto Goals and The Holistic Encyclopedia Goals are:
- Elaboration and development of "Technological Fields Theory (TFT)" and the "Systemic Functional Relationship Theory of Unified Technological Fields (TSFRUTF)" - https://www.rigeneproject.org/technological-fields-theory-tf - , a framework for organizing and understanding the various technological fields that exist, and the studying the relationships and interdependencies between those technological fields. The TFT includes a number of tables (TFT tables) to help analyze economic, social, environmental, and other factors that may influence the development and application of these technologies. It also seems that the TFT is intended to be a living document, updated as new technologies emerge. The TSFRUTF, on the other hand, focuses on understanding how the different technological fields within the TFT interact and influence each other, and how these relationships can be used to drive technological progress and address systemic problems;
- Elaboration and development of the "TFTpsp (TFT Problem Solving Parameters)" - https://www.rigeneproject.org/technological-fields-theory-tft - , a set of parameters that can be used to configure artificial intelligence (AI) systems to identify innovative solutions to a wide range of problems facing humanity, including those related to technology, the economy, health, science, and the natural environment. The goal of these parameters is to accelerate technological and scientific progress and improve society and the planet;
- The development and implementation of the project "Sustainability New Era - A New Era of Sustainability: The Redesign of Planet Earth, Economy, Technology and Human Civilization" https://www.rigeneproject.org/sustainability-new-era;
- The development and implementation of the "Cognitive Phase" https://www.rigeneproject.org/cognitive-phase;
- The development and implementation of the project "Digital Organism - TFTpsp Sustainable Solutions for the Future" https://www.rigeneproject.org/tft-digital-organism;
- The development and implementation of the project "Digital laboratory on the web managed by artificial intelligence" https://www.rigeneproject.org/technological-fields-theory-tft/tft-30-parameter;
- Providing infrastructure to support the digital economy in various sectors;
- Synchronizing the digital society to accelerate the transition process towards a digital-ecological-quantum-biological society.