Current IT devices and infrastructures based on classical IT are obsolete compared to the needs of the digital economy both in terms of storage and processing capacity of big data, cibersecurity, data privacy. Rigene Project solves these problems by using an advanced IT infrastructure based on quantum computers and DNA data storage.
The RIGENE project has the function of enabling acceleration processes for the digital transformation of companies, public administration and citizens, and to guarantee the development of the digital economy in all its aspects, the cybersecurity of companies, the Public Administration and the digital identities of citizens in respect of privacy: industry 4.0, e-commerce, fintech, ecc.
The elements that can favor the acceleration of digital transformation are:
1. culture-technical training-orientation guide for companies, citizens and public administrations
2. financial investments
3. blockchain infrastructure resources - guidance framework
Initiative for the development of the RIGENE CHAIN
Open source permissionless collaborative planetary network of quantum and biological computers (governance bio-quantum blockchain infrastructure) for:
1. protect the planetary ecosystem of blockchain infrastructures from hacker attacks with quantum computers
2. enhance the planetary ecosystem of blockchain infrastructures in terms of speed, performance, scalability, cryptography, interoperability with smart city 4.0, industry 4.0, healthcare 4.0, agriculture 4.0, public administration 4.0, etc.
3. to set the DIGITAL DNA of the planetary ecosystem of blockchain infrastructures in relation to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (SDGs), Earth Charter, to orient them in a harmonious and synergistic way in order to optimize their functioning for the well-being of people and the natural environment
The bio-quantum blockchain platform will be used to achieve the goals described in the following petitions sent to the European Parliament: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rf7YulHzcDpLWptPbP3wgd4pwsjh6ztJMFZEM8qynQY/edit?usp=sharing